How to renew

Is it time to renew?
How to renew your registration
Signing your professional declaration
Paying your fee
Renewal timeline
Request a paper renewal form
Renewal FAQs for social workers in England
What happens if I do not renew in time?
Registration renewal FAQs

Continuing professional development (CPD) and HCPC registration
Your personal details and registration
Fees and payments
Professional indemnity
Promoting your registration
Returning to practice
Your queries / FAQs
Your online account
Meeting our standards
Guidance on social media
Raising and escalating concerns in the workplace
Fitness to practise
Appeals process
Leaving the Register
Practising outside the UK
Get involved
Home > Your registration > How to renew > Request a paper renewal form

Request a paper renewal form

We encourage you to renew your registration using the online system as this is the easiest, safest and most convenient way to renew.

If your profession is currently renewing at this time, you can request a paper renewal form to be sent to your registered address.

Please note that this form cannot be emailed and it will take at least ten working days for a form to be printed and dispatched. We therefore advise registrants to renew their registration online as it is quick and a much more efficient way to complete the process.

The processing time for renewal applications is at least ten working days. This time may vary depending on the volume of forms we receive. Once we have processed your renewal form and payment our online register is immediately updated to show your new registration dates.

Print  Print page   
Registration renewal

Access your online account to renew your registration

Find out how to renew your registration using your online account

Webinar on CPD audit process

Professions currently in Renewal

Click here to download our poster which highlights the registration renewal start and end dates.